Game of Thrones in 6mm

The Starks, ready for action

As a huge fan of the TV series, and one who is reading the books (or more precisely, listening to the audiobooks whilst painting), I decided to start a Game of Thrones project in the awesome 6mm scale.

6mm is great, because it allows you to get a lot painted up in one sitting, and it also allows you to field large armies and get that true 'mass effect'. You can almost imagine being on top of a huge hill, looking down on your troops.

Whilst I appreciate I'm not the best painter known to man, I think these are looking good for a novice. I particularly like the flags - which I made myself! As you can see, I started off with the Starks - my favourite faction.
My Stark banner - made on Paint!

Please let me know what you think.

Comments

  1. Looking good so far. I have also used paint for flags and banners. Yours has come looking a lot crisper than my dark age themed ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My first blog